The “LGBTI United” Association, as part of the project for annual operational grants, contract number IPA/2022/441-140, supported by the European Union, is announcing a job advertisement for the engagement of 2 trainers to conduct two two-day trainings during the period of July-August 2023.
As part of their engagement, the trainers will be responsible for:
Preparing and delivering a two-day training on the following topics:
- Human Rights-Based Approach (HRBA) and integrating gender aspects into policies (Gender Mainstreaming)
- The “Leave No One Behind” principle (LNOB) with a special focus on the needs of the LGBTI community, as well as women and girls.
The trainers will need to develop a methodology for implementing the training, which combines theory and practical exercises for real-life application. The trainer is expected to collaborate with the project team in developing the training program and assessment tools.
The trainers’ tasks will include:
- Developing the training program;
- Preparing presentations and exercises to be shared with the project team prior to the training;
- Conducting the training;
- Developing and proposing an evaluation methodology for the training;
- Preparing and submitting a report no later than 7 working days after the completion of the training.
The training will be conducted in the Macedonian language.
Required qualifications and skills:
- A higher education degree in social sciences;
- Advanced proficiency in English language;
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience;
- Experience in conducting trainings;
- Experience in working with civil society organizations;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and deliver services on time;
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate with individuals from diverse professional, social, and cultural backgrounds.
- Brief curriculum vitae (CV) and a motivation letter not exceeding one page;
- Two references confirming expertise in the field;
- Work methodology.
The deadline for applications is no later than June 30, 2023, at 16:00 (GMT), to the following email address: . Please indicate in the subject line: Application for Trainer Engagement (Title of the applied training).
Candidate selection procedure:
“LGBTI United” will form a committee to review the submitted applications. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.